Prepare & Organize
We’ll kick off the workshop by getting organized because it’s from an organized and prepared space that you can have the mental clarity that attracts the greatest insights. Plus, it’s helpful to have everything you need in one place. Throughout the four lessons, you’ll prepare your supplies, collect inspirational music, and create your sacred and creative spaces. With all of this important work done, you’re free to relax and enjoy your journey!
- Set up your Supplies
- Collect Inspirational Music
- Create your Sacred Space
- Find your Creative Space
In Quest One, we’ll use the following tool:
- Tip for Success List that will help you make the most of the workshop and gain the most impact.
In Quest Two, you’ll start to tune into the innate wisdom that lives inside you…that still, small voice that knows the path to your more meaningful and joyful life! Through guided meditations, you’ll connect with your mind, body, and Soul in a deep way, creating a window into the inner landscape of your truest desires. You’ll also gather crucial insights from a series of journaling exercises you’ll complete in the sacred space you created in Quest One.
- Experience – Acknowledging Feelings
- Part I: Tuning IN to Your Divine Soul
- Part II: Tuning IN to Your Divine Soul
In Quest Two, we’ll use the following tools:
- Chakra Chart that outlines the chakra system and the different areas where you may be experiencing blocks.
- Two “Harmonizing Your Chakra” Recordings to help you bring balance and harmony to your body’s energy system and release blocks that might create limitations or illness.
The Gateway To Fulfillment
In Quest Three, you’ll begin the journey to knowing what you truly want — the first step to creating a fulfilled life. You’ll take a deep dive into your Soul’s desires when you’re clear on what your Soul longs for, you can act towards fulfilling those desires. Setting the stage to be able to manifest what you desire.
In Quest Three, we’ll use the following tools:
- Knowing & Honoring Yourself Worksheet that will gently bring you inward, create an awareness of your desires, and get you excited about what’s to come.
- Getting Connected Guided Visualization that will connect you with your desires and how they may fit into your redesigned, more meaningful life.
Quest Four will shed light on the essential areas of life, and which areas are most important to you. In this Quest, you’ll tap into areas of life that bring you joy and fulfillment when they are in balance, as well as which areas are already fulfilled and those where change is needed. You’ll plan out action steps to help you create that change, and choose affirmations to support your desires.
- Part I: Discovering Your Desired Fulfillment
- Part II: Connecting to Your Truest Desires
- Exploration 1 – Home Environment & Rest
- Exploration 2 – Finances & Self-Esteem
- Exploration 3 – Creativity & Spirituality
- Exploration 4 – Relationships & Social Life
- Exploration 5 – Life Purpose & Time
- Exploration 6 – Diet & Health
- Exploration 7 – Play & Work
- Exploration 8 – Exercise & Stress Mastery
In Quest Four, we’ll use the following tools:
- Wellness Compass that includes two exercises that visually bring clarity of where imbalances are in your life through exploring 16 categories of daily life.
- Exploring Desires Guide that includes exploration exercises that take a deeper dive into the 16 life categories of the Wellness Compass so you can decide which areas you’d like to focus on and exactly how you can bring about real change.
In Quest Five, you’ll take part in a guided visualization to help you experience what it feels like to attain one of your desires. Research tells us that the mind doesn’t know the difference between experiencing something visually or physically doing it…so consistent visualization of that which you desire assures that your mind stays focused on what you want to attain and not on what you don’t! Each visualization is a practice — a run-through of what you desire the outcome to be — and each practice is an action towards the goal you desire.
In Quest Five, we’ll use the following tool:
- Experiencing Fulfillment Guided Visualization that will guide you step-by-step to visualize what it feels like to live one of your desired goals. This is a recording you can return to again and again when you want to visualize the attainment of one of your dream goals.
Creating Your Anchor
In our final Quest, you’ll create a critical and powerfully important tool to anchor your desires, your Vision Board. A Vision Board allows you to take your thoughts, desires, and dreams and give them a stage to express themselves. Appreciating and connecting with your board daily keeps you on the path of taking action towards accomplishing these goals. It’s also a way of staying focused and in alignment with your desires.
- Creating Your Vision Board
In Quest Six, we’ll use the following tool:
- Vision Board Words: A list of colorful and beautifully designed words that can be used when creating your vision board.
Harmonizing Your Chakras – Extended Version
This deeply relaxing recording, which is 70 minutes in length, provides focused time on each of the seven main chakras so you can identify and release blocks and create clarity, alignment, and balance.
Harmonizing Your Chakras — Extended Version with Mantras
This deeply relaxing recording with mantras, which is 70 minutes in length, provides focused time on each of the seven main chakras so you can identify and release blocks and create clarity, alignment, and balance.
Every Quest and Lesson include audio clips recorded by Karen, as well as written instructions, beautiful visual elements and many downloadable resources to guide you.